Case Studies ROI develops White Papers that set out your unique sales proposition for the market and the value delivered. This enables prospective clients or customers to readily understand your solution and business process, and the benefits of working with you.
White Papers focus on an industry sector and application to describe your services and the results where, for example, your client cannot be named for reasons of confidentiality or your service is new to the target market.
Wherever possible we quantify the benefits of the solution in terms of performance, financial and other metrics and benefits.
Each project includes the following 6 stages:-
- Project specification: the brief for the White Paper: we define the sector and audience; application and results; and how the information will be used
- Phone interview: a call to your team, to develop background information
- Research: such as of the ROI and supporting industry statistics
- Copywriting: draft text for your approval and amendments; then final editing
- Illustrations: production of photos, tables and other data
- Sign-off: to commission the use of the White Paper for web, media and sales use
How to make White Papers work for you: share your secrets
You have knowledge that is of interest and value to prospective clients. If you share some of those hard-earned proprietary insights then you will excite interest and attention.
We will help you develop compelling, well-structured content for White Papers that engage interest and prompt readers to respond directly. This includes setting up sample information on your web site that increases the likelihood of registration and opt-in for your digital campaigns.